Monday, April 9, 2012

Miley Cyrus

 
"I'm NOT Perfect. I Just Want to be Myself!"

Talk about her controversional reputation
"I've never, ever claimed to be perfect. Ever since I started playing the character Hannah Montana, I always say 'I'm gonna make-mistakes!' Because whatever status I am now, I'm just a teenage girl, who always wanted to try something new and curious about many things. People have very mixed opinions on me. They are always looking for mistakes and think wild girl. In fact, I was home a happy girl with the family than partying. Yes, I do not go out. I also dating the same man (Liam Hemsworth) for almost 3 years. So I think there are two very different reviews. I know, some pictures of me on the internet were silly, Inappropriate shots. I am truly sorry if I have dissapointed anyone. But then again, I hope my fans understand, I am going to make mistakes, and I'm NOT perfect "

How the news affect her
"Everyone will hate to hear negative news about them. I've been rumored to be pregnant, addicted to drugs and other bad things. What saddened me most was when they started to carry his whole thing with my family who was had shaky condition. Ofcourse anyone is going to be upset when there are troubles in their family. But whatever happens, I always support my family and be a force for them, rather than add to their burden. Thankfully, my family and all my friends who know who I continue to support me. It's cool to know people support you "

Not afraid to be her self
"My mistakes are kind of a little bit harder Because They are in front of Millions of people. Not easy to laugh at all the bad things you went through. But it also makes you want to try harder. I can not stop all people to say bad about me. They will continue to say I'm different from other teenagers. That I do not dress like other girls, that I do not act like other girls. But I'm my own person. I got to the beat of my own drum. I'm not going to hold myself to be myself. I'm just a girl, with a dream That got the best of me, in a world That Believes fame is everything. "

No comments:

Post a Comment