Friday, April 27, 2012

Demi Lovato's Playlist

"Music is a very important part of my life and always helped me through tough times. Some of the songs below gave me confidence, good mood and inspired me,"-Demi Lovato

"Sleep" (Azure Ray) = "This song is awful heard while lying on the floor and closed my eyes"
"Strong Enough" (Stacie Orrico) = "I'm listening to this song almost every day. This song makes me feel sure of the purpose of life and God will always help me"
"A Change is Gonna Come" (Sam Cooke) = "This song is a classic. It makes me look forward and believe that everything will be fine"
"Not Afraid" (Eminem) = "This song really inspired me, made ​​me confident to face all the problems"
"Word of God Speak" (MercyMe) = "This is my favorite religious songs. Makes me feel the spirit and new"
"Beautiful" (Bethany Dillon) = "These lyrics remind me that I was beautiful in any condition"

No comments:

Post a Comment