Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Selena Gomez Reveals Details About New Film, The Getaway

Selena Gomez just wrapped her flick Spring Breakers, and she's already moving on to her next film, The Getaway! "It's really, really exciting," Selena says. "I go to Bulgaria and then I start filming."

Unlike her past comedies, Ramona and Beezus and Monte Carlo, The Getaway, which costars Ethan Hawke, will be an action-packed adventure. "It's more of an action movie, which is also different," Selena says. "So [I'm] doing that and then hopefully another movie, but that hasn't really been confirmed yet."

And she's staying true to her word that music will stay off her radar for a while. "I'll [eventually] start working on my fourth album, which will be the best album I'll ever do! But I'm just kind of halting music for a bit," Selena says. "[I've] been really focused on more acting. For me, it's been fun to take risks and do things that are completely different... [But] I'm still the same person. Things that challenge me really excite me."

No comments:

Post a Comment