Tuesday, March 27, 2012

How they write #Boyfriend????

Mike   : Okay bro, so I got something like 'if i was your boyfriend, i wouldnt let you go'
Justin : no no no. what about 'if i was your boyfriend, i'd never let you go'
Mike   : But never say never
Justin : fuck that, im legal i can break rules
Mike   : uh okay.. next.. 'i got money in my hands that i'd really like to blow'
Justin : okay i like it
Mike   : and i dont know what now
Justin : 'SWAG'!
Justin : go add 'swag'!
Mike   : justin but we wanted get it more mature and-
Justin : i want 'swag' in my song!
Mike   :
Justin : c'mon, look i'm gonna sing 'swag swag swag, on you'
Justin : amazing
Mike   :
Mike   : okay well.. and them something like 'tell me what you like me yeah tell me what you dont'
Justin : mike mike mike mike!
Justin : i got rhyme!
Justin : 'i could be your Buzz Lightyear fly across the globe'
Mike   : but-
Justin : i want Buzz Lightyear there!
Justin : I KNOW!
Justin : then i'm gonna sing 'swaggie' with my sexy deep voice
Justin : bitches love my sexy deep voice
Mike   :
Justin :
Mike   :
Justin :
Mike   : tell people i didnt write it



cc : andita's

No comments:

Post a Comment